Monday 6 August 2012

Ollie Pup, Ollie Pup...

Arf! 

I'm Ollie the Pomeranian, and I'm three months old. My days generally consist of hanging with my friends, and making people smile. I'll probably let my mom (Mel) and others do most of the blogging, but just thought I would say "hi!".

At three months old, my favourite things are:
  • Playing with my cat friend Romeo
  • Making people smile! I love meeting new people and dogs, and giving VERY enthusiastic greetings to the ones that I know and love.
  • Digging...anywhere.
I'm not a big fan of:
  • Water. AT ALL. But somehow I keep getting wet. I feel like the humans have someting to do with this...
  • Sleeping past 6am. 
Otherwise, I pretty much love everything. I live in Toronto, Ontario and am loving city life so far. Can't wait to share all of my adventures with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment